A Blinkumentary[Documentary] of the greatest Rock/Punk Band ever. They are
the best band hands down. I cannot wait to see this...
For more Click Here
And my favorite by far...
Click Here for 11 more funny ass pictures of Clinton Merchandise.
"Imagine, if you will, a frosty pilsner that gets you mellow, but doesn't give you a hangover. Or another type of stimulation—like one, say, that you might find in Snoop Dogg's luggage. Now we don't want to say this tasty brew fully lives up to those heady promises—because what could?—but we can say this: it manages to both clear your head and produce something like euphoria, thanks to a secret ingredient known as Kava extract. In other words, you won't just feel relaxed, you'll experience the kind of pleasure that only an ancient ritual can deliver—after all, the stuff has been fueling certain Pacific Island ceremonies for millennia. "
"Featuring a 14 port filtration system, which cools the smoke by splitting it into 1000.s of tiny bubbles. A true classic. This is the mother of all Smoking Devices, the smoothest Bong known to man."
For a whopping $205, you can be smoking the smoothest bong out there.
I'm cool with a bong with water in it and a slider. This would be cool, but I could two new
bongs and a 1/4 of Dro instead...
Buy it at GrassCity
There are currently 15 states in the U.S. 'are actively working toward some sort of resolution to the atrocity forced upon its sick, injured, and dying.'
Here is a list of those states (see map above and links below). See if your state is on the list; if so, see how you can get involved. If your state is not on the list, see what you can do about starting marijuana reform in your area.
"Beyond these states Idaho and Oklahoma both have initiatives and/or bills that are being formed, or prepared for introduction in the near future. While there are 14 states with some sort of medical marijuana specific protection, there are still 19 states doing absolutely nothing to change the threat of prosecution against their sick, severely injured, and dying. If you live in one of these 19 states, please visit the MPP for sample bills that you can help get introduced."
Wow 15 more states are going to vote Marijuana Yes. Okay maybe not all of them
but if they all do that means over half of the U. S will be smoking Green Legally.
This could be a very fast way to legalization of Mary-Jane.
Check more out at Stoner Nation
Brad Pitt wants to run for Mayor of New Orleans.
He would like to legalize Pot & Gay Marriage. I would vote for him if I were a N.O Saint.
If anyone can legalize pot it's Brad Pitt. lol . Seriously.
Now to Leave you with some Munchies...
01. Unk - Show Out (Lexus Blend)
02. Lil’ Wayne - Mrs. Officer (Lexus Blend)(Feat. Bobby Valentino)
03. Jay-Z - American Gangsta (Lexus Blend)(Feat. Public Enemy)
04. Biggie - Bust A Nut (Lexus Blend)(Feat. Uncle Luke)
05. Tupac - Better Dayz (Lexus Blend)
06. Fat Joe - I Won’t Tell (Lexus Blend)(Feat. J.Holiday)
07. Yung Wun - Tear It Up (Lexus Blend)(Feat. DMX)
08. T.I. - You Know (Lexus Blend)
09. Bow Wow - Hoodstar (Lexus Blend)(Feat. Omarion)
10. LUNIZ - 5 ON IT (LEXUS BLEND)
11. Jay-Z - More Money, More Cash, More Hoes (Lexus Blend)(Feat. DMX, Memphis Bleek, And Beanie Sigel)
12. Biggie - Get Money (Lexus Blend)(Feat. Lil’ Kim)
13. Jim Snooka - Total Control (Lexus Blend)
14. KRS-One - Fucked (Lexus Blend)
15. DMX - Can’t Stop (Lexus Blend)
16. Biggie - Hypnotize (Lexus Blend)
17. Heavy D - Big Booty Girls (Lexus Blend)(Feat. Diddy)
18. Xzibit - Concentrate (Lexus Blend)
19. Rakim - Guess Who’s Back (Lexus Blend)
20. Jadakiss - Ghetto Prisonerz (Feat. Nas)(Lexus Blend)
21. Biggie - Fucking Tonight (Lexus Blend)
22. Biggie - Yung G’s (Lexus Blend)
I rarely post mixtapes without them having a lot of exclusives, let alone a blend
mixtape. But this tape is fire. DJ Lexus really shows his skills on this tape.
He blends some pretty creative tracks together. I recomend checking this out asap.
Created by Bar Stools